Linux Device Driver and Linux Kernel Interview Questions
This course list out almost all variety of linux device driver interview questions.These LDD questions covers almost all the questions can be asked for the skills of Linux device driver, Linux kernel development, OS development,embedded software development etc. This article also contains linux kernel interview questions which covers almost all the linux kernel module wise questions.
So if you are going for the interview or preparing for the interview for the any of above skills then have a quick view or quick revision on these questions. Below is list of some of the questions
1) how to manipulate the current process.
3) how threads are implemented in linux kernel.
4) What are different state of a process in lunix.
5) what is difference between process and thread.
6) generally what resources are shared between threads.
9) what is therad_info structure for.
10) what was the need of thread_info structure.
11) difference betwen fork() and vfork()
14) how parent less process is handles in linux.
2) what is cooperative multitasking and pre-emptive multitasking.
4) what is limitation of cooperative multitasking.
5) I/O bound versus Processor bound process.
7) What kind of priority is maintained in linux.
10) what are the available scheduling classes in linux.
11) which type os scheduling used in linux.
12) how next task is picked for scheduling.
13) what is scheduler entry point in linux.
15) How context switching is handled in linux.
16) what is user preemption and kernel preemption
2) how system calls are implemented in linux.
3) what happens when process in userspace calls a syscall.
4) what is the need of verifying parameter in definition of syscall.
5) what is system calls context.
6) why it is not recommended to writing new syscall.
Device Driver interview Question
1) What is device driver and what is the need of it.
2) what are different kind of devices.
4) how mudules are loaded in linux.
5) difference between insmod and modprobe.
6) how parameters are shared between driver modules.
9) what are the benefits of syscalls.
10) how character driver is registered in linux.
11) what is init and exit function of a driver.
12) how and when init and exit function of driver get called.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hr
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 21
- Assessments Self
Linux Device Driver & Linux Kernel Interview Questions
Let's Prepare for the interview with tutorialsdaddy