Camera Sensor Driver and V4l2 framework training (instructor Led training )
This training is designed for professionals or freshers who wants to have in depth knowledge of Camera sensor Device Driver Architecture and V4L2 framework . This training covers android camera architecture knowledge from Android Application layer to Camera Sensor driver in kernel .
This training covers V4l2 Framework in detail and also integration of camera sensor driver with v4l2 framework . We will focus on porting new third party camera sensor driver on new chipset .
1) Introduction to camera sensor
- What is camera sensor
- different types of camera sensor
- how photo is captured through camera sensor
- Camera sensor with or without ISP
2) Interfacing of Host Chip with Camera Sensor
- How camera sensor is connected to chipset or development board .
- understanding MIPI CSI interface
- Understanding camera control interface CCI.
- Different Layer involved in Android Camera stack from Application to Camera Sensor Driver in Kernel.
- Camera Hardware pipeline in different use case
- Hardware pipeline for Preview
- Hardware pipeline for snapshot
- Hardware pipeline for recording
- What is v4l2 framework
- need of V4L2 framework
- Video device node creation by V4l2
- buffer management through V4l2
- different IOCTLs supported by V4l2 Framework
- Camera sensor driver code walk-through
- device tree node creation for new camera sensor
- power on/off sequence for camera sensor
- Camera Sensor Bring up
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 Hrs
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 29
- Assessments Self
Camera Sensor Introduction