Audio Device Drivers training ( Self Paced Training)
Course Overview :
This course will help an IT professionals and Students to understand Audio Subsystem architecture in Linux Kernel . Trainee of this course will get deep knowledge of Audio Architecture and will understand , how Audio subsystem interacts with Linux Kernel . Participants of this training will be able to write basic audio device driver for different SOCs.
Mode Of Course :
This training will be instructor led online live training.
Target Audience :
- Professional or students working on linux system programming side .
- Anyone wants to write and implement audio device drivers .
- Anyone working on embedded system software development side.
- Strong knowledge of C programming language
- Good understanding of Device Drivers basic
- Linux Device Drivers Basic Revisits
- Audio Architecture
- Linux Audio subsystem
- Audio Devices Interfacing with chipsets or SOCs
- Writing Sample Audio Device Drivers
- Porting of Audio Device Drivers on Different SOCs
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 6
- Assessments Self
Audio and Its components
Linux Sound Stack
Introduction to Linux Sound Stack
ALSA (Advance Linux Sound Architecture)
ALSA Framework Introduction
Linux Kernel Audio Directory Structure
Sound Directory Understanding
Platform Class Drivers in details
Codec Driver understanding
Machine Class drivers understanding
Configure ALSA framework in Linux Kernel
Development Board Schematic understanding
Going through SOC schematic to understand connection b/w SOC and Codec
Porting of codec using machine driver
Porting of codec by writing machine drivers
Porting of codec using generic simple card driver
Usage if simple card driver in codec porting